Love That Teaching Idea! Staff
Submitted: March 31, 2001
Write a letter to one of the characters in your novel.
· Write a letter to the author about your feelings toward
· Compose a song based on your novel.
· Make a poster advertising the book.
· List similarities and differences between you and a character
in your novel.
· Describe one setting in the novel using all five senses.
· Create a hanging mobile with pictures of things that
relate to your novel.
· Choose your ten favorite quotes from the characters in
the story and tell me who said them and why you liked them.
· Write a different ending to your book.
· Look up and define 15 new words you found in your novel.
· Make a recipe of something that was mentioned in your