Love That Teaching Idea! Staff
Submitted: August 23, 2001
to give your faculty a quick lift? Add a little humor in your
work area during the annual parent-teacher conferences by making
each teacher a "Parent-Teacher Conference Survival Kit."
Here is a list of suggestions you could add to a brown paper lunch
Excedrine: The Headache Medicine!
- Breath Mints: Self-Explanatory!
- Soda Pop: (High Octane!)
to pep you up!
- Munchies: Always nice to have on hand for students who come
(and you can sneak some, too!)
- Tissues: needed for disappointed parents
- Sour Lemon Candy: When a parent hands you a lemon
you know the phrase!)
- Apple Sucker: An apple a day
the sweet way!
- Smile Stickers: Just a reminder to SMILE!
- Band-Aid: Because sometimes you have to toughen up!
- Purple Heart: (made out of construction paper) For courage and
bravery! You did it!